Though im no black magician, I do engage in low magick quite a bit lately. This is partly due to the fact that one of my forums www.evocationforums.com turned me on to some modern grimoires.
Now I love every facet of magick, low and high. So I really enjoy a lot of the posters on this forum, they are very knowledgable and not at all fluffy. Dont get me wrong, High magick is great, it has given my philosphy definition, but low magick is just fun in a lot of ways. But with any magick you have to keep in mind that everything you do can have unforseen effects. Most people dont think about this before hand. Sometimes it can bite you in the ass.
Now I love every facet of magick, low and high. So I really enjoy a lot of the posters on this forum, they are very knowledgable and not at all fluffy. Dont get me wrong, High magick is great, it has given my philosphy definition, but low magick is just fun in a lot of ways. But with any magick you have to keep in mind that everything you do can have unforseen effects. Most people dont think about this before hand. Sometimes it can bite you in the ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment