So here is my blog, on which I shall enumerate my workings. I plan to post daily, but im not always so on top of things that I do. What shall you find here? My record in Divination, Sorcery, and Magick. No such thing you say? Perhaps this blog isnt for you.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

cartomancy, legal battles, and magick.

A few nights ago I did several tarot consultations. 7 for people in the room, one for a friend far away. The readings for the same person often tied in with each other, and I was able to immediatly make that connection. I might post my results later.
I am embarking on a legal/HR battle with my employer, so you can bet I'll be breaking out the ol' magick to take part in it. Its finally gone to far. I will no longer take the abuse, and will no longer overlook ethical and legal violations by them. So now its war.
This will be no holds barred, and if I need to employ a curse here or there, I will. There is nothing that will stop me from winning this. And if I do loose, I have enough legal recourse to take sweet, sweet vengence upon them.
I have been practicing diligently, and will be starting my invocations for intervention in the next 2 days. Wish me luck or aid me with some magick of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment