So here is my blog, on which I shall enumerate my workings. I plan to post daily, but im not always so on top of things that I do. What shall you find here? My record in Divination, Sorcery, and Magick. No such thing you say? Perhaps this blog isnt for you.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cartomancer

I've been a cartomancer for the better part of 16 years. Tarot is a many splendored thing. It's a meditation tool, a key to pathworking, and a good divinition device. So why do I rarely consult it about myself?
I dont want to know.
If something bad is going to happen, more often than not I can see that it will, and can't do a thing to stop it. Either because the reading is vague, or the person its about won't listen to reason. When I give another person a reading, its as much a counseling session as it is a divinition. By knowing what is going on in thier life I can piece together the puzzle of the cards. And I mean no bragging when I say I've become very good at this. Each card is a piece of the puzzle which makes a unique whole as regards the situation.
The funny thing is, 9 times out of 10, they ignore the advice, and 9 times out of 10 they come back to tell me I was right.
So I wonder why I do it.
Then I realize, I can't help myself, its what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment